Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: What is your favorite part of Christmas?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    The presents, family time, time off work/school, what? I think my favorite part of Christmas is just the joyful feeling I get [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I also love the anticipation of Christmas, and quality time spent with my family [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] . I also like the presents [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] lol, but who doesn't [img]tongue.gif[/img] ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spending time with my family (especially my cousins) on Christmas Eve. I don't see my cousins very often and it's so good to see them for the holidays. Not that you asked, but my least favorite part is getting dressed up, which I am about to do right now...

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I love making everything really special for my family. I get such a warm feeling watching them enjoy Christmas.

    When I was a kid, and my my kids were little, my fav thing was the Christmas program at church! my dad was the minister of our church, and we had such a wonderful time.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everything! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's just the warm feeling you get in crowded stores when everyone is buying presents for someone else and people say 'Merry Christmas'to you on the steet! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •